DCN multimedia Multimedia Device
۷″ capacitive touchscreen
u Unobtrusive pluggable microphone
u Built‑in two‑way loudspeaker
u Video, meeting content and internet access
u Add functionality via software and 3rd party/custom apps
The Multimedia Device is essential for local and
regional councils and is ideal when multimedia content
is required. The multimedia device is easily plugged
into, or removed from, the system using the system
network cabling, which enables the system to be set
up quickly and efficiently.
The multimedia device can be free‑standing or fixed to
the table using mounting screws.
The multimedia device can be remotely configured as
chairperson or participant seat and has a remote
switch off function for energy saving. It has perfect
audio quality and a pluggable microphone (to be ordered separately)
Multimedia devices can be connected in a simple
daisy‑chain configuration. Alternatively, the devices
can be connected in star configuration where each
device is connected to a Power over Ethernet
compatible switch with an individual standard CAT‑۵e
(or better) cable. The connectors are at the bottom of the devices, ensuring a neat and clean system installation.
Controls and indicators
• Full color 7” capacitive‑touch graphical display
– Agenda and meeting data browsing.
– Internet browsing.
– Live video (e.g. showing the current speaker)
– Meeting management for the chair person.
– Headphones volume control.
– Possibility for adding 3rd party android app.
– Functionality can be increased by adding
• Document retrieval :
– MSWord (.doc, .docx)
– Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
– PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx)
– Portable Document Format (.pdf)
– Rich Text Format (.rtf)
– Plain text (.txt)
• Images codecs :
• Audio codecs :